PavBhaji in Telugu
“Pav Bhaji” is an Indian fast food originating in Mumbai. In the 1850s, the workers of the Mumbai Textile Industries needed some quick-serving food, for the time being.
It started in a small puri hut, which later became a workers’ snack, which later became a specialty of a few mill owners, and later became a special recipe for their celebrations. The star then walked into the hotels. No matter how beautifully served it is in star hotels, most people like Pav Bhaji, who finds street side.
Though it was born in Mumbai, it has fans all over the country, and they have adapted the spices to suit their needs. Anyone who has eaten the taste of it, and so on! I am telling you the original Pav Bhaji recipe.
It is easy to do, and some methods are guaranteed to follow the recipe !! We end the evening with dinner, the day after the bite on top of the rotis. The mind is filled with stomach filling. If you feel like you are right next to us, do it in our measurements!
PavBhaji in Telugu
- Oil- 2 tbsps
- Butter- ½ cup
- Onion thaw- 3/4 cup
- Capsicum Decrease- 3/4 cup
- Fresh peas – 3/4 cup
- Ginger Velluli Paste- 1 tbsp
- Tomato Reduce-½ Cup
- 3/4 cup of softened potato
- Kasoori methi- 1 tsp
- Pav bhaji seasoning- 2 tsp
- Kashmiri Caramel- 1 tsp
- Cilantro Decline- 2 tbsps
- Pav -2
- In a pan, melt 2 tbsp butter and add the onion, capsicum, and peas and cook for 2 minutes. That means onions are fried.
- Now add the ginger-garlic paste and fry for a minute, add tomatoes and soften.
- Add salt, kasoori methi, chili, pav bhaji spice and fry the boiled potato paste.
- Now gently mash all of the cooked veggies with the masher or with the lentils. How well mash up the bhaji is so creamy.
- Now pour 300 ml and gently mash it on high-flame and cook until it comes close. If the bhaji is too mushy, water it.
- Add the cilantro, ¼ cup butter and cook until the Bhaji is well combined.
- Now add 2 tsp butter and melt it and cut the paw down the center and roast until the butter is well absorbed.
- Now serve hot with paji and lemon and onion along with bhaji
- This recipe tastes just as much as butter. How some eat it is not the original magic. So don’t be deficient in its subject matter butter
- I use frozen peas so they will fade quickly and if you can use fresh peas, put them in hot water for 30 minutes and cook well.
- Bhasi tastes good with kasoori methi and the Kashmiri chili powder is blended with the bhaji manchi flavor.
- If you feel the bhaji is too thick, water again and cook again
- Butter melt the butter before roasting it. Some of the butter, ¼ spoon pav bhaji masala, 1 pinch of kasoori methi, ¼ spoon cilantro and pav on top of it, roast the butter in both sides, you can do the same. That’s all I shot in Just Butter.